Friday, September 22, 2017

Incredible

A Week After Starting My Blog...
This is a thank you post.  Like, a huge thank you to the #MTBoS and #iteachmath community.  It is incredible to me that people I don't even know take the time to read my barely-yet-established blog (although, I guess that's what people do, myself included).  And to see comments and tweets of encouragement and congratulations from some of my blogging idols is incredible.  Upon reading a few comments, I literally jumped up and ran into the other room, only to discover that my apartment is quite small and I ended up right back at my computer, grinning from ear to ear and containing shrieks of joy so as to not concern my neighbors.

One Month Later...
The support and encouragement both here and on Twitter is still unreal to me.  I get so excited to connect with all these other math teachers I've never even met.  I mean, I'm chatting with people I consider to be celebrities!  In just a month, I feel like I have learned so much, and all I want is to keep sharing and growing and learning from all of you.

I feel so included, and that's an incredible feeling.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment